Engineered oak parquet flooring - definition
Engineered oak parquet flooring is a type of flooring, made of several layers of timber stuck together with a finishing layer. The appearance is the same and you can also choose among many options of oak parquet floorings for sale. Engineered oak parquet flooring is a popular alternative to classical hardwood oak tree parquet flooring for many reasons. In the continuation we present some undisputable benefits of engineered oak parquet flooring for sale and if you have additional questions, feel free to contact professionals at Floor Experts.
Engineered oak parquet flooring benefits
Engineered oak parquet flooring has been established as a popular alternative to solid wood, because of its many positive characteristics:
- regarding the appearance the engineered oak parquet flooring is just as beautiful as light oak parquet flooring, dark oak parquet flooring or other options,
- it withstands fluctuations in temperature: engineered oak parquet flooring does not expand or contract like real oak tree parquet flooring and is appropriate for underfloor heating,
- it withstands moisture better, therefore engineered oak parquet flooring is also a good solution where moisture might present problems (e. g. kitchens and bathrooms),
- durability: engineered oak parquet flooring is extremely durable and will last for decades,
- sanding and refinishing: unlike laminate parquet wood flooring, engineered oak parquet flooring can be sanded and refinished after a couple of years,
- easier installation: the engineered oak parquet flooring can be easily installed, even as a DIY project.
Oak parquet flooring for sale at Floor Experts
At Floor Experts we’re striving not only for quality and low prices, but also for a wide selection of oak parquet floorings for sale. You can choose among engineered oak parquet floorings and solid oak parquet floorings for sale (light oak parquet floorings, dark oak parquet floorings and numerous shades in between). We invite you to check our website and browse through our extensive collection of laminate, engineered and hardwood oak parquet floorings for sale. Contact us if you have any questions.